HN-Series forms the core barrier of all TCO’s Chemical Injection Systems and is included in all the Chemical Injection Valves.
The HN represents the conventional series with a broad range of configurations, from a single compact barrier check valve to a modular dual or triple in-line ISO 14310 V0 barrier qualified check valve system. The main purpose of the HN-Series is to create the primary seal between the production tubing and the control line.
Features and Benefits
• Single/dual check valves
• Special triple check valves
• Equinor TR2385 qualified
• ISO 14310 V0 and 14998 V0 barrier qualified
• Dual check valves, completes well barrier envelope
• High temperature up to 204 °C / 400 °F (model dependent)
• High pressure up to 15,000 psi / 1034 bar (model dependent)
• Testable system integrity
• Continuous chemical injection wells
• HPHT wells