TCO Chemical Injection Systems are based on the high-end TCO Chemical Injection Devices. The systems have been a benchmark for a wide variety of global operators since the development of TCO’s first purpose-built injection device in 2001.
The HN-Series represents TCO’s most advanced conventional solution, and offers a broad range of configurations. The series consists of a wide variety of products, ranging from a single compact barrier check valve to modular dual or triple in-line ISO 14310 V0 barrier qualified check valve systems. An HX-type modular rupture cartridge may also be pre-installed.
TCO’s HN-Series devices are designed for permanent installation with the TCO range of Chemical Injection Mandrels. The main purpose of TCO’s HN-Series valves is to create the primary seal between the production tubing and the injection line system that supplies chemicals for downhole chemical dosage and treatment. All devices have the option of being equipped with an externally testable hydraulic control line connection.
The HN-Series barrier qualified injection check valve represents the highest level of integrity, and is the first ever device to be purpose-built for downhole chemical injection.
Having being used successfully for over a decade, HN-Series products form the core barrier of all TCO’s special devices used for various fluid injection applications.
Features and Applications
• Single/dual check valves
• Special triple check valves
• Unique HX-type rupture cartridge
• Statoil TR2385 qualified
• Optional catch screen debris filter
• ISO 14310 V0 barrier qualified
• High temperature up to 175 °C / 347 °F (model dependent)
• High pressure up to 15,000 PSI (depending on model and connection type used)
• Testable system integrity
• HPHT wells
• Dual check valves, completes well barrier envelope
• Retroffit to existing systems