TCO Chemical Injection Systems are based on the high-end TCO Chemical Injection Devices. The systems have been a benchmark for a wide variety of global operators since the development of TCO’s first purpose-built injection device in 2001.
TCO’s FN-Series product line comprises the most advanced U-tube protection devices in the industry. FN-Series products prevent the hydrostatic fall-through of injected fluids from the chemical injection line into the wellbore.
Conventional solutions tend to result in cavitation, scaling and chemical damage, and suffer from inherent leakage. In contrast, the TCO FN-Series provides a proprietary method of achieving a leak-free system, even in low-flow or no-flow conditions.
The FN-Series is well suited for deep-set applications or artificial lift installations, and is an ideal solution for overcoming the U-tube effects caused by the potential syphoning fall-out of fluids. Developed using unique proprietary and patented technologies, TCO’s FN-Series represents the cutting edge of development in this important area of deep-set downhole chemical injection systems.
Making use of TCO’s reliable and field-proven modular approach, FN-Series devices are supplied with our ISO 14310 V0 barrier qualified HN-Series check valves to complete the well barrier envelope. This provides operators with a purpose-built overall injection solution with the highest level of integrity.
TCO’s modular approach enables FN-Series devices to be combined to meet any standard or special application need, whether the operator requires a rupture cartridge for injection line system integrity testing, or multiple in-line filtration modules to protect the system from initial debris.
Features and Benefits
• Single and dual check valves
• High integrity back pressure element
• Unique HX-type rupture cartridge
• Statoil TR2385 qualified
• ISO 14310 V0 barrier qualified (HN-series check valves)
• Eliminates u-tube/syphoning fall-out
• Zero leakage in a low-flow or no-flow state
• High temperature rating up to 175 °C
• High pressure rating up to 15,000 PSI
• Testable system integrity
• Catch screen debris filter
• OD 1”
• Integrated or separate filtration modules
• Deep installations
• Depleted reservoirs
• ESP completions
• Artificial lifts
• HPHT wells
• Dual check valves, completes well barrier envelope
• Retrofit to existing systems